You need urgently a visit to a doctor, but unfortunately, on the information hotline, you learn that the date of consultation guaranteed in the agreement is not available in the PZU Zdrowie network of medical centers in your neighborhood.
A consultant will inform you of the possibility of having a visit at your own cost and applying for reimbursement of paid cash.
Having received a consent, go to any medical center to a visit you need.
- After the visit, go to moje.pzu.pl. If you do not have an account in the portal – please register. If you have an account – enter your email address and password. Click Log into.
- In the menu on top of the page, select the Health tab.
- In the bottom right corner of the screen, select the option of My refunds/ reimbursements and click Check.
- Below the main menu, select the option Reimbursements and then in the box SERVICES FOR THE APPLICATION FOR REIMBURSEMENT, select those for which you want to make an application and click SUBMIT AN APPLICATION.
- You may check the status of applications for each of the persons, selecting the right tab.
- To submit a new application, press the Submit the application button and fill in the following fields one after another:
- Type of service to which refund refers date of performing the service (Date of service) and click Add.
- Fill out the number of the invoice which you have received for the service and its cost.
- Then in the section ADD ATTACHMENTS, add documents confirming the performance of the service – invoice or bill. Click Add or drag a file from your computer’s disk and drop it in the marked field. Acceptable formats of files are: .jpg, .png, .bmp, .doc, .docx, .xls, .xlsx, .ppt, .pptx, .ppe, .pdf, .xps, .txt, .rtf with the maximum size of 10 MB each. You may add at most 10 attachments.
- In the section MANNER OF PAYMENT, select the option interesting to you: Bank transfer (for the option of bank transfer, fill in the box Account No.) or Post Office.
- Check/fill in CONTACT DETAILS. If everything is correct, click the button SEND. Your application will be transferred for review and will appear on the list of applications with the status SUBMITTED.